Sunday, June 7, 2009

My finished wall!

I am so excited to get my dining room wall done. I started the family vinyl frames right before Brielle was born, in our old place, and went to hang it up and the M fell and broke. I couldn't find a cursive vynl M sold seperately anywhere so i finally asked my sister in-law melissa to make me one so i can get that thing hung up already, and i think it turned out so cute! I bought some gold stars and distressed them with red paint and paper towels. You can still see the gold shining through in lots of places. I love them!

8 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

That turned out so cute!

Allison Hill said...

Wow that turned out SO adorable! You are awesome Jen!

The Burrups said...

cute updates! the kids look adorable and i bet it was soo nice for all the cute lil cousins to play together. i also really love your place. you have always been so good at decorating. it looks great! love you guys!

Jessica F said...

That looks great! Good job! I love your decorations :)

Jodi said...

Good job! it looks awesome :) Miss you!

tessa said...

Love it.

Skylar and Lauren said...

Jen that wall is too cute! I wish I were closer so u could teach me all of ur cute decorating tricks! miss u and great job as usual!

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

it looks great jen, good job!